Welcome to the PMI Utility Industry Community of Practice
The Utility Industry Community of Practice is a global community composed of project management practitioners in the utility industry. The industry consists of organizations that provide a commodity or service (such as water, gas, electricity and cable) for eventual consumption by customers.
- Fosters professionalism in the management of projects.
- Contributes to the quality and scope of project management.
- Stimulates appropriate global application of project management for the benefit of the general public.
- Provides a recognized forum for the free exchange of ideas, applications and solutions to project management issues among its members, and others interested in project management.
- Identifies and promotes the fundamentals of project management, and advances the body of knowledge for managing projects successfully.
Is the Utility Community for Me?
The PMI Utility Community is a volunteer-driven organization, so your participation in this community is integral to the success and further growth of the project management profession in the utility industry. Subscribe today and share your knowledge and expertise with this community!
Council Leader: Carl Pro, PMP
What You're Missing: